Sunday, February 1, 2009

Introduction

We have always known economics as a subject which exists in our school or college syllabus. Definitely for me it is one of the very interesting subject and one of my passions to explore the subject from start to finish.
A thought recently clicked my mind that we all know economics as a subject that exist as part of our course in schools and college , but we hardly know how this subject came into being. As a matter of fact the origin of this subject lies in western world where it came into existence around 17th & 18th centuries.
Therefore in this part of my blog I’ll be sharing with you how economics came into being and ill share with you works of various economists whose names are somehow being forgotten by us:
This part of my blog is for those, who really have liking and passion for this subject. Hope you guys like this part of blog also.

No comments: